Sunday, February 20, 2011

Zing Zang Zoom

 The two angels that live down the street. Me and dad took them to Florence this Saturday and saw Barnum and Bailey's circus at the civic center, we were about as high up as we could go but we all loved it. My favourite part was when a clown broke character and laughed maniacally, just like Joker, it was beautiful.
Great time, I want to go to clown college in Florida now, you know, Ringling.

I took some pictures but then my camera ran out of batteries so here are the first few acts. and preshow pictures because I was so excited.
 The last act used the metal circular cage as a container for three motorcycles and an acrobat, the motorcycles were all zipping around at very high speeds, going upside down and circling each other, one thing goes wrong and it becomes their coffin, I was totally on the edge of my seat.

                                                          Urias. Hmmmm happiness.
 The guy on at the bottom right of the ring was the evil=laughter-from-nowhere guy. LoveLoveLove
                                   Acrobats, being all cool.
                                            Opening act. Phenomenal.
                                                   Doggies!
 You can't see it very well but that is a motorcycle on a tightrope with two acrobats hanging off of it.
I reallllllly want to learn how to walk on a tightrope one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment