Thursday, August 4, 2011

Breakfast the day of travel, and we have two huge boxes of peaches so mum has been canning like crazy.

erin making Lasagna

Mom's turn to wear the Eucalyptus.

Don showing off his mad skills.

<3 this woman.

They really do have pretty floors in their new home.

Aunt Cat and Uncle Don singing in their new home in Charleston.

They.Are.Adorable.

She even let me cut that gorgeous hair, It was my first time using scissors instead of a razorcomb.

Pointy toes!

Erin took these really incredible pictures of mum.

<3

I mean really, These two go boogie boarding every evening together, how old are you, 12? So cute!!! <3 <3

My new dress I sewed and Erin getting ready

Getting purty for the day.


My turn! I love these things, someone called me a fairy at Goodwill.
NEW SHOES!

2 for $20 at Urban Outfitters, I love UO. Finally got something from there.

My new dark and vampy lipstick. I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment