Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Bandwagon

Hmmm I do indeed pterodactyl Ludo. I didn't realize I had chosen two bands to advertise today until I started to upload. Wow. Talk about stupid blonde...or uh, nevermind.
LOOKIT THE PRETTY BUNK-BEDS! ohohohohohohhooooooo Now that Erin is gone to live in Taiwan for her senior year I can decorate her bed with Ralph Lauren sheets and my favourite lamp in the whole world.
Annnnnnd then there's my bed, the wall is dripping with stars even though you can't see it in this picture. Later my gators, I will catch up after school.

(oh yes those are the best shoes in the world. Hand me down red converse pumps)


*edit: New picture. And I love you Brittney!!! (who is borrowing that belt today)

P.S. I wore a red cape to school today, so that when I rode my bike for 3 miles, it fanned out behind me like superman. The cape is also being borrowed by a friend.

GOODNIGHT more tommorrow I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment