Sunday, September 19, 2010

Beth, Drella, Tobacco, too much ice cream, main street spinal cords, Sixx A.M. Yoga, Nenn, Sharpie art, and the perfect Kingdom Hearts day.

I needed this day. I didn't really know until it happened. Just out of nowhere, lets go to the beach, have no maps but don't get lost, listen to Juno and Dragula, Listen to the Heroine Diaries over 3 times until we get home, frolic, get sick on ice cream and the hilarity of the drive through man, swallow too much salt water, call Ian, and crash.

just, the very best of days.
Drella is the band, they were good. In the beach photos there's me, candice (the most amazing clogger on the face of the Earth) Katie, who I always end up having a life- changing experience by JUST HER VERY PRESENCE, and Robert, our lead singer for Drella and a darned nice guy. too much to write

I am vindicated.

No comments:

Post a Comment