Monday, January 24, 2011

Labels

Captain's log: Day 98 in the 12th year of our district:
I have been labeled as many things that are just kinda to very untrue.
Among these being:
  • Anorexic
  • Scenester
  • Goth
  • Emo
  • Hipster
  • Hippie
  • Mentally retarded
  • B*tch
  • A lover
  • Bisexual
  • Homosexual
  • Male
  • A model
But today was the first day I got labeled as dun dun dunnnn


Suicidal!
Ha. I was simply complaining about college while under lack of sleep (which makes me moody and melodramatic and unsocial for the most part)
(ps this was a little bit of stage makeup practice back when i was....13? I was all wondering how my sui friends would react to an image like this.)

I find this while kinda a lack of trust with my school but also amusing.

So.
Thus we add to the list
  • Suicidal Sybil

No comments:

Post a Comment