Monday, January 3, 2011

superheroes










































































































































































On Facebook:
TELL ME.. What was up with you and the posse of like give other scene kids, walking down the road, with a dog?

I almost stopped, just to yell at you.
14 hours ago · · · See Friendship

    • Heather Stevenson we did not look like scene kids! you stereotype us!
      14 hours ago ·
    • Nick Burroughs You did not look like normal humans. It looked like I stepped into a superhero movie for point-five seconds.
      14 hours ago ·
    • Heather Stevenson did we look that good? Hm. well kirsten is unnaturally thin..
      they were some of my church girls, and mum said to walk the dog
      14 hours ago · · 1 personLoading...
    • Nick Burroughs Gotcha. Well, the dog really added to the adventurous assortment. And you were walking ahead of it all like the slightly psychotic and overly-grim but determined head of it all. Like a hogwarts, but for superheroes. Dispatched to 'culturalize' small towns.
      14 hours ago ·
    • Heather Stevenson Now you are stroking my ego young man, you really are too much, aren't you?
      14 hours ago ·
    • Nick Burroughs Too much? Nah. Im more of the quiet, observant type. Well, until people worthy of actual mention are seen. Then I usually find the time to sit and talk. x]
      14 hours ago ·
    • Heather Stevenson Ooh! Listen to that, do I hear the dulcet tones of flattery? has my hair and squinty eyed glare made me "worthy of mention?"
      14 hours ago ·
    • Nick Burroughs Nah, it was the suit. Whatever you were wearing just fit the character of the head honcho. One of them was hawt too. That probably helped your case. xD
      14 hours ago ·
    • Heather Stevenson Who was it, I must know so I can run back and tell them, was it the cute little african american, the greek girl in a neon jacket, the chick with the lumerjacket or the one with the green bomber?
      14 hours ago ·
    • Nick Burroughs I'm not exactly sure. Keep in mind that I was trying to pilot my vehicle and evade any disastrous collision with a fleet of people attempting to save my city.
      14 hours ago ·
    • Heather Stevenson Haha, Go identify her on the pictures then : )
      14 hours ago ·
    • Nick Burroughs You have a million and five pictures. Care to increase my likelihood of maybe finding the right one?
      14 hours ago ·
    • Nick Burroughs I found it first. ;]
      14 hours ago ·
    • Heather Stevenson what? who?
      14 hours ago ·
    • Nick Burroughs Hahaha. I'm not telling. :PP
      14 hours ago ·
    • Heather Stevenson whatev.
      14 hours ago ·
    • Nick Burroughs Lameface.
      14 hours ago ·
    • Heather Stevenson poohead.
      14 hours ago ·
    • Nick Burroughs Lamepoofacehead.
      14 hours ago ·
    • Heather Stevenson schadenfreude
      14 hours ago ·
    • Heather Stevenson I'm going to bed now, I will continue our battle of cheap names tomorrow when I am rested.
      14 hours ago ·
    • Nick Burroughs I don't speak German. Nazi.
      14 hours ago ·
    • Nick Burroughs Enjoy your rest, and sweet dreams.
      14 hours ago ·

No comments:

Post a Comment