Thursday, January 20, 2011

Zombie prom

Okay Mr. Melton, If you are reading this, I hope you read all this stuff, I'll be brief.

Okay, I hemmed it a little too high, I can fix that in a jiffy though if you'd like. SHD can have this one. Prolly size 2. ish. I sewed the middle where the buttons didn't work anymore, so if someone get's mad and rips this thing apart, well, maybe they should be warned first. You can have this one.

Prom! A wonderful dancing dress, size 6 ish, there's a blue stain that I will promptly remove (hairdye...)  You can have this dress.

I am rather attached to this one, so it may be borrowed, I need a guarantee I'll get it back after the play. I'm not sure if it fits the time period though...

isnt that just..old.

And here it is with my moms cardigan! So you may have this white dress if it fits zombie requirements. Size 4 ish.

ahhh Skirts. I have a plethora of skirts. I just need to ask mom if I can steal them from her... You can have this one though, it's not mums. It's really versatile and can be worn at the waist.

Granny shirt. Would look acceptable with a waist length skirt, you can have it.
Alrighty, Now I just have to figure out how and when to get these to you and you have to decide what you want
(oh man, And I need to get sewing like I said I would for you guys.)
rsvp via facebook mr. melton!

No comments:

Post a Comment